Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekly Favorites

I thought I would post my favorites that I've been wearing from last week. Some are new discoveries while others are tried and true products I love for my makeup/skin care. I won't write a full review on each item but if you have any questions feel free to comment.









1. Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrator:   This product is to be used in addition to a regular moisturizer but I use it as a regular daily moisturizer sometimes  as it feels so cool and refreshing. It has really helped the moisture in my skin. Plus, it is oil and fragrance free

2. MAC 217 Eye Shadow Brush:  I cannot believe I waited this long to purchase this brush. I received it this week, and it is love. You must invest in this one! I've already washed it and it holds it shape like new. 

3. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation (vanilla):  I usually do not get on well with drugstore foundation. I am a pale/light neutral and it's hard to find shades that work with my tone and type. However, this is one of those foundations that does everything it says. My 12 yr old said to me your face looks flawless and the color is perfect. That is all I need to hear, as she is my worst critic. This is around $10, and it is worth a shot. I'm loving this over my Chanel VA!   

4. Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer:   I love this primer for drier skin types. It extends the wear of foundation and feels so light on the skin. I wear this with all of my foundations, but it really works well with powder foundations. 

5. Cover Girl OutLast Stay Brillant Nail Polish in Forever Frost:   Essie and OPI are my favorite polishes until now. This wears well. I wore it 5 days without a top coat and received so many compliments. My DH who never comments even stated he loved this polish. Pretty good considering I bought it because JLAW wore it to the Oscars  Ha ha!  

6. MUFE AquaEyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Black or Brown:   I received these in the holiday set and I love them. They last and go on so easy. 

7. L.I.L.Y. by Stella McCartney:    This is such a lovely and feminine perfume. I got a sample from a Sephora order and will be buying a full size soon. Get this if you love floral light classic perfumes. 

8. Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Stick in Naked:  I am really not a lip gloss girl expect for Dior or Chanel because other brands seem to be too sticky for my personal liking.  However, I'm loving this MLBB shade. It goes on easy and feels tacky for a few seconds but then settles lightly on the lips. I'll be buying more shades.    

9. Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara:   I know it's expensive, but this is worth a treat. I used some of my Sephora VIB points to try this and  really like it. I probably won't buy every time I need mascara since the drugstore offers some great ones for less. But, I do like Dior Iconic when I want to splurge.  This wears well with no smudging or flaking and holds a curl pretty well for a non waterproof mascara. 

I hope you enjoyed some of my favorites. I be sharing more later.   




No comments:

Post a Comment