Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Top 5 Foundations

My Top 5 Foundations



To be honest, I own a ton of great foundations. I had a hard time whittling the list down to just five. I tend to have normal/combo skin in the summer and normal/ dry skin in the cooler months. Here are my favorites right now.

1. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Nude- I am very sensitive to oils in foundations, so I picked the oil free version of this one. In my opinion, this works great for all skin types. Even with my dryish skin, it still feels dewy and has a nice finish.

2. Lancome Teint Miracle (Ivory 4N): This is such a gorgeous foundation. This will most likely be my fall/winter foundation. It glides on easily and leaves a flawless finish.

3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact (B10): This is my first foundation by Chanel. This has such a lovely finish especially for dryer skin types. This can be hard to apply but the best way is with a dry sponge. I use my dry beauty blender and it sheers out beautifully.

4. Chanel Perfection Lumiere (B10): This gets mixed reviews from blogs, but it wears really well on my skin. This is my go to long lasting foundation. I apply with a damp beauty blender for a flawless finish.

5. Clinique Even Better (Linen): My skin loves Clinique foundations. I think the fact that they are made for sensitive skins really helps. I wear Linen which is for very fair neutral skin. It's a perfect match for me. The finish is a demi satin.

I tend to powder all of my foundations as I don't like a wet feel to my face. None of these are completely matte even with a light dusting of my favorite powders.


No comments:

Post a Comment