Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 19, 2013

More Blog Sale Items added


Welcome to my Blog Sale.  If you see something you like, please email me: mbtmom@uab.edu.    Please do not comment here as I do not check daily.  

All items come from a smoke free home. We do have pets, but they are not near the makeup.

Everyone is welcome. International shoppers: Shipping will be higher of course but I am willing to ship.  Please email for a quote.  I use info given to me from USPS.com. I refund gross overage on my part.   

Here are some guidelines:

Payment is expected within 24 hours . Please let me know if you are not paying right away, so that I can pend items for you.  If you need more time, please state in your initial email, and we can work something out.  Otherwise, if payment is not received, items will go to the next person.  

Forms of payment: Paypal gift preferred. I am now able to invoice but fees will be added.  No e-checks please unless we agree before payment is sent. Please do not send Paypal until email  is received from me, as my PP email is different.   

Shipping: US purchases are shipped daily or several times during the week. I provide delivery confirmation on all US packages.  I will on occasion reuse shipping materials. All items will be carefully wrapped and shipped in either bubble wrap padded envelopes or boxes if needed.

I ship internationally once per week . I will let you know when items are shipped and scan a receipt of shipment.  I cannot provide D/C, (unless you are willing to pay said cost)as it can be cost prohibitive. 

Shipping CostsUS only:  For 1st class shipping :$3.50 for the first item and additional $.50 will be added for most  items. For heavier items, I will either note the additional or send an estimate if you prefer. 


No returns or refunds as I am providing pics and details of items.
 
Minimum order $10  please


Pictures are provided for verification. Please google for actual swatches as I had to use my phone for pics.  
Please send your list of items, pp address and address in your email. I will send either an invoice or my email address for gift purchase.  


I take very good care of my makeup and will ship to you  as safe as possible. I hate to receive a package with my items bought with hard earned money just thrown in a package without thought for safety of the items.
However, I will leave cleansing to the purchaser. 

All items are authentic and purchased by me either in-store, online or gifted unless otherwise stated. 
RIS= received in swap 
NIB= New in box


**Please see http://taylordawn2012.blogspot.com/2013/05/blog-sale-updated.html for more items***

Benefit Hervana Blush 1x $10  PEND
Stila Convertible Color in Lillium used 2-3x $10 PEND
MAC Fleur Power used 1x $13

Miss Dior lipstick used 2x $10 PEND
Tarte Smitten LipSurgence used 1x $6
Korres Pomegrante Lip Butter used 1x $5 PEND
Stila Lipbalm in Madarin used 1x $3 PEND
MUFE Pro Powder Sample 118 swatched no sponge $3

Rimmel Scandaleyes Navy Kohl used 1x $2 PEND
UD 24/7 pencil Mushroom full size swatched $8 
BE Rock Around the Clock w/p 8 pm (black brown) eyeliner used 1x $3
Benefit Eyebright used 2x $3 PEND
BE Mineral Veil swatched $2(includes brush) PEND
Smashbox Halo Powder in Light sample NEW/Sealed $4
Benefit "I'm Plush and Petal" deluxe sample used 2x $5  PEND


L'oreal Infallible Shadows
Iced Latte- 2x $3 PEND
Continuous Cocoa 2x $3
Perpetual Purple 2x $3
Sultry Smoke swatched $3.50
Benefit Birthday Suit 2x $5 PEND
Dior "tester" in Lifting Ivory $10 used 1x PEND
Clinique in Blackberry Frost/Denim used 1x $3
Kiehls
Cucumber Herbal Alcohol Free Toner 1x $9
Papaya Pineapple Facial Scrub 1x $10 
Shu Uemura  Balancing Facial Oil 75% remains $7 
Harahuda Collagen Cleansing water 50% $5
Boots Hot Cloth Cleanser used 2x $3
Fresh Sugar Lemon shower gel 90% remains $8
Bliss eye handler gel used 2x $5
Skindinavia moisture lock finishing spray used 3x $5 2oz size PEND
Korres guava extra moist body butter 3x $3  PEND


Nexxus Leave in Conditioner for Colored hair used 2x $5
Joico K-pak oil Colo treated hair 90% full $7
CK Summer 50% $10
Macadamia Hair treatment oil used 2x $5 1oz
L'occitane Body Milk new $5  
Sonia kashuk 3 pc set used 2x $4 PEND
Sigma  E65 eyeliner brush 2x $5 PEND
Smashbox eyeliner brush from GWP 1x $3 PEND

Real Techniques
detail brush from core collection used 1x $3 PEND
eye shading brush   $3 each  PEND

No comments:

Post a Comment