Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blog Sale Drastically Reduced !!

The purpose of this sale is to clear out items. I am selling for very cheap to pass these on to new homes. 

Welcome to my Blog Sale.  If you see something you like, please email me: mbtmom@uab.edu.    Please do not comment here as I do not check daily.  

All items come from a smoke free home. We do have pets, but they are not near the makeup.

Everyone is welcome. International shoppers: Shipping will be higher of course but I am willing to ship.  Please email for a quote.  I use info given to me from USPS.com. I refund gross overage on my part.

Here are some guidelines:


Items are first come/first served basis. For instance, if you email and say I want this and send your info-- you get the item first.    I will not pend items just because you ask about the item. I do not mean to be rude but I need to make this clear. That way, we all understand !
Payment is expected within 24 hours . Please let me know if you are not paying right away, so that I can pend items for you.  If you need more time, please state in your initial email, and we can work something out.  Otherwise, if payment is not received, items will go to the next person.  

Forms of payment: Paypal gift preferred. I am now able to invoice but fees will be added.  No e-checks please unless we agree before payment is sent. Please do not send Paypal until email  is received from me, as my PP email is different.

Shipping: US purchases are shipped daily or several times during the week. I provide delivery confirmation on all US packages.  I will on occasion reuse shipping materials. All items will be carefully wrapped and shipped in either bubble wrap padded envelopes or boxes if needed.

I ship internationally once per week . I will let you know when items are shipped and scan a receipt of shipment.  I cannot provide D/C, (unless you are willing to pay said cost)as it can be cost prohibitive.

Shipping CostsUS only:  For 1st class shipping :$3.50 for the first item and additional $.50 will be added for most  items. For heavier items, I will either note the additional or send an estimate if you prefer. 

Please do not ask for free shipping. I will at times reduce shipping if you are buying a great deal or if the item is small. 

Minimum order $10  please  

Pictures are provided for verification. Please google for actual swatches as I had to use my phone for pics.  

I take very good care of my makeup and will ship to you  as safe as possible. I hate to receive a package with my items bought with hard earned money just thrown in a package without thought for safety of the items. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped.   
However, I will leave cleansing to the purchaser. 

All items are authentic and purchased by me either in-store, online or gifted unless otherwise stated. 
RIS= received in swap 
NIB= New in box


Please see at bottom of post for links and pics for additional sale items

** Repeat buyers: I'm offering an additional $1 off : Please email for details** 

$20 items:
Clarins Gentle Night Cream used 3x (retails $60)
Origins GinZing Eye Cream NWOB  full size


$15 items or less
Chanel VA Compact B10 50% (crack at the bottom but still feels fresh)
Chanel Bel Ami Rouge Coco Shine used 2x $12 (purchased by me at counter)

$10 items

LM Second Skin Cheek Color Rose Petal used 1x
NARS LTL Lipgloss NIB Place Vendome 
Clarins Melting Gel Cleanser used 2x  full size
Clarins Extra Comfort Toner used 2x full size


$8 items
Burberry Lip Cover Rosewood mini size used 1x 
MAC Viva Glam VI used 2x  (purchased by me at counter)

Please see additional pics and sale items here:  You may take $1 off  each item not listed above !
http://taylordawn2012.blogspot.com/2013/05/final-updated-blog-sale.html

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment