Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 27, 2013

The Autumn Tag

The lovely Georgina at Makeup Pixi3 created The Autumn Tag, and I thought I would join in the fun. I just want to say that I am obsessed with UK beauty blogs. I'm probably not the typical young (read stylish) reader, but I love reading and seeing reviews, hauls, and general posts by some of my favorites. If you've not checked out Georgina's blog, please do. You will be glad you did! 

 For Autumn, what is your...

1. Favourite thing about it?  I love the changing of the leaves and cooler temps.  



2. Favourite drink?  Apple Cider or the occasional cup of coffee with Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer. 



3  Favourite scent/candle?  I'm loving LaVanilla Blackberry Vanilla for my scent this fall. My favorite candle is anything apple cinnamon or spicy. Right now, we are burning Blackberry Spice from Bath and Body Works.  




4. Best lipstick?  My favorite lipsticks for Fall : a freebie I received in a recent order  from Trish McEvoy called Sugar Plum Pink and Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. 







5. Go to moisturiser?  I've recently switched to free from and natural skin care. My favorite facial day moisturizer is  Mad Hippie Face Cream or boscia Vital Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30 (when I'm out).  For night care, I use boscia Super-Charge Overnight Moisture. I also use a drop of Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil to add an extra layer of hydration for my face.  For the body, I use Goatie Girls (Etsy)handmade organic goat milk lotion in Oatmeal and Honey.  For hands, I'm using up a sample of L'occitane Shea Butter. 

6. Go to colours for the eyes?  I am a neutral girl with eye shadow. However, I do wear an occasional purple or navy smokey eye. My favorites for fall are MAC Showstopper Quad, NARS Fairy's Kiss palette , or my Clinique chubby stick in midnight for navy looks. 


7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I really do not have a favorite,  I like listening to music from the 70's until now and most genres including contemporary christian, pop, rock, country, etc. But my favs right now are love songs, etc  from 70's (nerd I know!)



8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?   It's mostly jeans and tees/sweaters for me

9. Autumn treat?  (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on) I plan to buy some new boots. 

10. Favourite place to be?  At home with my family with a fire going and a warm drink. I also love reading, so a new book would be nice. 


If you do the tag,  make sure to tweet (@twinklinpixi3) and link back to her post.  Since, I'm newly blogging, I blog anyone who wants to do the tag. It's fun, so I hope you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment