Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wish List : Top 5 Beauty and Skin Care Items

If I had unlimited funds right now, here are a few items I'm wanting to purchase for my collection. I am very nosy interested to see what others have on their makeup or skin care wish list. I've thought of my top five for this post. If you have these items, leave a comment and share your experience.



1. 100% pure Honey and Almond Nourishing Body Cream : I received a sample of this in one of my beauty box subscription and have been obsessing ever since. It really moisturized my skin and smelled great. Plus, it's made with natural and healthy ingredients for your body.  I'm waiting on a sale or a free shipping code to get this one.
2. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate:  I recently tried a sample of this and liked the improvement in my skin tone/texture. I have another sample to finish up, but I'll be buying this one in full size.
3.Too Faced Better Than Sex Modern Matte Collection: I need another eye-shadow palette like a need a hole in my head. But, I really like this one for the value. I do have a return, so I may pick this up with my refund... it doesn't count then right??
4. Makeup Forever Aqua Shadows Essentials set: More shadow... But, I love these pencils as bases for my shadow.

5. Bumble and Bumble Bb.Thickening Dryspun Finish:  I've been hearing good things about this one. At $29, it is a little steep for me. But, I may splurge once my L'Oreal Elnett runs out.

What's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment