I'm totally copying this idea of post from GummyVision. Because, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right?? No, I love this post not only because I'm nosy, but I think it's helpful and can give information how a product might not work. It might even save money! Of course, I don't mean for this to be a review of each item. My intention is to let you know exactly why I returned the product. On to the returns:
1. Kiehl's Acai Damage-Fighting Serum: Although meant to work for sensitive skin, this broke me out after a few uses.
2. Laura Mercier Artist Palette for Eyes: I bought this due to hype. After receiving it, I realized I didn't like the colors.
3. Origins Night-A-Mins High Potency Cream: I've used this before in the oil-free version but picked up the traditional version this time. This felt unbelievably heavy on my face, took forever to skin in, and I woke up with my face a mess.
4. MAC RiRi Smoked Cocoa Eye Shadow Quad: Another hyped-up bye that I regret purchasing. I have so many neutral eye shadows that I could not justify keeping this one for the limited edition packaging.
5. Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil: I wanted to like this so bad! But, this wrecked havoc on my skin.
6. Bobbie Brown Night Every Day Pretty Eye and Lip Palette: An unnecessary impulse buy!
7. Tarte Lights Camera Flashes Mascara(part of GlossyBox)- When you have the worlds worst lashes, you gamble every time a mascara is bought. This really did nothing for my lashes. I gave this away.
8. Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum: This is an organic oil based serum, so I thought I would be ok with this. Unfortunately, it caused an allergic reaction.
9. Cover Girl Whipped Creme Foundation: I know better than to buy foundation at Walmart where I cannot test. Furthermore, I've never found a good match for my light neutral skin. Why do I insist upon doing this?
10. Chanel Khaki Discreet Eyeshadow Duo: Not sure why I bought this in the first place. I don't wear khaki!
Any recent returns? Also, please check out Gummy Vision's post.