Since I've started a low-buy, it is important for me to use the products I have in my current makeup collection. If you would like, check out my last shopping my stash post. I love the idea of going through my makeup and rediscovering some new loves. This week I will be using the following products for makeup:
1. Urban Decay Naked Foundation in #2: I do like the coverage of this one. My skin is behaving pretty well right now, so I'll bring this one out when I wear makeup.
2. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Translucent: This is my holy grail powder although I do wear LM smooth finish foundation powder too. This is so light and nice for drier skin types like mine.
3. NARS LE Guy Bourdin Blush in Day Dream and Stila Convertible Color in Rose: New blushes (Yay!) I love Day Dream ,as it's a beautiful peachy pink without glitter that's perfect in any season. I forget how much I love Stila's CC, and this shade is a pretty rosy shade perfect for fall.
4. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: I jumped on this as soon as it was available. I've owned all of UD Naked eye palettes, and the only one to disappoint me was Basics. I'm still in the first stages of discovering the palette, but the darker shades make this one worth buying in my opinion. Included was a packet with each of the UD primers ( a weeks worth of each), so I'll use those to prime my eyelids.
5. Bare Minerals Around the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in 8 pm: I pulled this out after talking with Joyce on twitter. I'd forgotten I had this eyeliner.
6. Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Potion Mascara Waterproof: For a $5 mascara , this works pretty well. It adds tons of volume!
7. Benefit The POREfessional: I use this sparingly just in my t-zone to blur pores. I'm finding this is working well to prime.
8. MAC Cremesheen Glass in Private Party/Satin Lipstick in Twig: I'm loving this duo for a toned down berry look. Plus, for a change of pace, I'll use MAC VIVA GLAM I Lipglass-- a perfect warm toned red that's not over the top.
9. Nail Polish: For toes: I'm going bold navy with NARS 413 BLKR. I'm splashing out red for nails in Essie Twin Sweater Set.
10. For scent, I'm loving LaVanilla Vanilla Blackberry for Fall. I'm almost out so I need to pick another one up soon.
What are you wearing this week? Do you stop your stash?