1. MAC Temperature Rising Quad in Bare My Soul: I love all of the shades, but the green copper shade(When in Rio) is my favorite. It looks stunning on all eye colors especially blue.
2. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream Light Beige(N.21): I'm trying to use this one up. I do like the formula and coverage. However, there are a few questionable ingredients like parabens that I try to avoid if possible.
3. Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder: A recent purchase for me, and I love the coverage. It works well with BB cream, as it provides a little extra coverage than a setting powder.
4. MUFE Aqua Eyes in Forest Green 20 L: Purchased last year in a gift set, this one looks great with Bare My Soul Quad
5. Elizabeth Arden Cream Blush in Honey: Such a beautiful shade for fall.
6. Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer: I received a sample in a current order and used once and was not impressed. I'm going to give it a second chance and see how it works out.
7. Givenchy Le Rouge in 103 Brun: A VIB perk that's been added to an overflowing lipstick box. I'll get this one out to wear this week.
8. Marc Jacobs Dot Fragrance sample: I have so many little sample vials that I need to use up... this week it will be this one.
Are you shopping your stash too? Let me know in the comments.