Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Christmas Tag

I'm joining in with Georgina from Makeup-pixi3 for The Christmas Tag. I had a great deal of fun with her last tag: The Autumn Tag. And, be sure to check out her fabulous blog.

 The Christmas TAG tree



1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
We do a synthetic tree in our home. While, I love real trees, sadly our allergies don't!

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice. 

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I really love clear lights with silver ornaments. But, the children prefer multi-color. So, we do multi-lights with red candy cane bows and assorted ornaments and trinkets. Even homemade!

4.  Giving or receiving?
I know it's cliche... but I love giving. 

5.  To mince pie or not to?
Since I'm in the US, I think the fruitcake may be comparable to mince pie?? I only like the fruit cakes my granny makes. 

6.  What's your traditional sunday lunch?
In the past, we've done traditional turkey/ham. But recent years, my husband and I started doing a lesser work intensive meal, so we can spend more time with children/family. We've had roast, steaks, lasagna and gumbo in the past. But this year, I plan to do baked ham, potato salad, hm mac/cheese, green beans, rolls and a dessert. 

7.  Christmas day fashion
If we have no guests, we are more casual. With guests, we make an effort to look nice. 

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I love Christmas Music in general, but my favorite is O Holy Night. 

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
Either Miracle on 34th Street or It's a Wonderful Life. 

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
First thing in the morning since we have children who will not make it till lunch! 


Everyone is tagged to do this, please remember to tweet Georgina  all of your links!


No comments:

Post a Comment