1. Bioderma : This just does not work for me. It doesn't remove my makeup properly, and it breaks my face out. I have a huge bottle I'm trying to use up now, and the only purpose it serves is to clean up fall out from eyeshadow. Plus, it's not readily available in the US. So, I have to purchase from eBay or Amazon. I do recommend Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water as a good alternative. It's better at removing makeup, and I can always get it fast at Sephora.
2. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder : What was I thinking spending almost $60 on a pressed powder? Yes, the packaging is chic, but the powder is nothing special in my opinion. I found even the lightest shade oxidized and looked cakey on me. I prefer
3. The Balm Nude Tude Eyeshadow Palette: I just didn't like this palette. Maybe it was the shade range or the quality in general, I'm not sure. However, I got this during a 50% off sale, and even at that price I didn't see the allure of the palette. But, that is just me.
4. Michael Todd Organics: I purchased the sensitive skin care regimen after hearing all of the wonderful reviews on YouTube. Now to be honest, I like the Honey and Oat Cleanser and tolerate the Cranberry Antiox toner. But, the rest of the products seem subpar to me. Even with the organic label and no added fragrance(sensitive line), I still feel the products are heavily scented. Plus, I didn't see any added benefit to my skin. If you are looking for a great organic line, I recommend and use Acure Organics.
5. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation : The reason I regret this one is that it irritated my skin and caused breakouts. Plus, I never seemed to be able to find a good shade match for my light neutral skin. I know a great deal of people love this foundation, but it did not work for me.
6. Shiseido Facial Cotton : Let me preface this by saying that I don't mind the price on these. For less than $10, you do get a great deal of useful product. However, I don't see the appeal of these. They are small and break down easily in my opinion. Plus, I like a larger pad. My favorite brand to purchase is UP&UP Dual Sided Cotton Ovals from Target. These work better for me and hold my toner without falling apart.
So, are any of these on your regret list? What products do you regret purchasing?