Since I've started a low-buy, it will be important for me to use the products I have in my current makeup collection. I love the idea of going through my makeup and rediscovering some new loves. This week I will be using the following products for makeup.
1. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville: This is a perfect match for me. I'm not sure why I don't wear it more often. It's such a great foundation with awesome coverage. But, don't let the name fool you... It's not sheer at all. This foundation applies well with fingers and then blended out with the BeautyBlender.
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush 12 hour in Achiote: I adore this blush. This reminds me of NARS Orgasm but without the sparkle. It wears so well and is perfect for all seasons. If you like NARS but without sparkle, get this one. I know it looks summery, but it's so beautiful I wear it year round.
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed: I purchased this full size tube for $10 a while back and forgot about it. I do love the way it looks with shimmery shadows. It holds color and does not crease.
4. SmashBox Layer Lash Primer: Since I have the world's worst lashes, I need a little help. This is my favorite primer for lashes. It works well with non waterproof mascara the best. So, it's been forgotten for a while since these stick-straight lashes need waterproof. But, I'll try it and see.
5. NARS Tzarine Shadow Duo: One of the most beautiful NARS duos in my opinion.
6. Benefit They're Real Mascara (deluxe sample): This does nothing for my lashes! But, I have a sample from the VIB gift and will try it with the Smashbox primer.
7. Benefit Watts Up Highlighter(deluxe sample): Another VIB gift--- I don't normally wear highlighter, but I do like this one occasionally.
8. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pencils: Black Cocoa/Black Blue: The best drugstore(Target) eyeliners available in my experience. These glide on like liquid and wear forever.
9. Clinique Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8 hour Eye Color in Bit o' Honey: I don't hear much about these in the blog world, but these cream shadows are a favorite. They are perfect as bases and amp shadow-color up a notch. These dry down so nicely as well.
10. Revlon Nail Enamel in Bewitching: Perfect fall shade from the drugstore in a nice formula that stays on the nails.
What are you wearing this week?