Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faves and Fails

I love reading favorites posts. This type post will be a little different than monthly favorite posts as I will post a few things that I loved during the week. I'll provide a brief overview just to give you an idea about the items.   Here are some of my favorites from the past week. 

My favorite purchase: Sephora SuperStars Kit $75


This kit has all you need for an everyday look. I'm loving every item except the nail polish. The only reason I don't love it is because it's glitter, and I don't care for glitter polish. Look for this to be in either a sale or giveaway.  Most of the products are full size, so this is a great value to try out a great amount of  good products. I can't wait to try them all. 




Favorite New Product: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I love the way this makes my skin so soft and glowy. Once my tiny bottle (sample) is done, I'll be ordering the full size. 




Favorite non beauty product:  I've really been enjoying my new phone. I switched  to the Samsung Galaxy S 3 from my iPhone 4S, and I haven't looked back. I'm loving the ease of use and the feel of the phone.  




My fails: Hourglass No.28 Serum Primer. I have dryer skin and thought this would work well as a primer for me. Sadly, it didn't make my makeup last and caused my foundation to be cakey and separate on my face. I'll be going back to my beloved Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer ASAP! 
What are you weekly faves/fails? Leave a comment and let me know what you are loving or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment