Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review: L'oreal Voluminous Lash Out Butterfly Mascara

A first for my blog... A review. I purchased this a few weeks ago and thought it was time to review for you. Mascara to me is very personal and subjective. Each person requires different attributes and performance,but this will give an idea of my impressions of this product. To give you an idea of my lashes, I have the world's worst lashes: blond, short, thin, and hard to hold. Don't be jealous(ha ha!). So, finding a mascara that works is nothing short of a miracle in my book.

The original Voluminous was my mascara of choice for years, so I was anxious to try this one. As you can see from the picture, this one has a comb-like brush on one side which really lifts the lashes.It's a fairly wet formula and applies easily to the lashes.  In my opinion, it gives some volume and length, does not clump and does not hold a curl. However, I do like the flutter effect it gives my lashes. Unfortunately , it has a scent reminiscent of Lancome mascaras that is overpowering in my opinion.  If you have good lashes already, I think this will be a nice mascara. But, if you need curl or you are sensitive to smells, I would pass on this one. I won't repurchase because it really did not wow my lashes, and the curl fell once applied. It's $7.96 at your local Wal-Mart.


 Have you tried this one? Do you love or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment