1. First, we have the cult favorite of Shiseido cotton pads. I really don't care for these at all. For me, I prefer a larger oval pad. I've had these for over a year just hanging around in my bathroom closet. I don't find them to be anything special but to each his/her own.
2. First Aid Beauty Total Repair Wash: This is a wash that can be used on the whole body including the face. I don't care for all purpose washes, so I think that is why I haven't finished it. It's not bad. And, it is very gentle with good ingredients for sensitive skin. I'll finish it, but I won't be repurchasing.
3. Honey Goo: This is an Etsy purchase. It is a good makeup remover/face scrub, but my face feels like an oil slick after using this. And, my face is dry. It is all natural and has good ingredients, but I don't like the fact I have to triple cleanse following use of this on my face. I'm going to use it as a body scrub and see how it goes.
4. Unite 7 second leave-in conditioner: Another blog hyped product (to the tune of almost $30 and a Hollywood favorite). Not impressive to me... I have several other leave-ins that work as well or better. It's almost done,and I will be so happy. I'm tired of this staring at me in the bathroom.
5. Pureology Hydrate Conditioner: I do like Pureology, but I've found great organic/vegan/etc brand in Acure Organics that works as well or better. I don't care for the minty smell or stingy scalp from this. I plan to finish this one and move on forever.
6. Acure Organics Seriously Hydrating Toner:(not shown): The one lone product that I like from the group. I'm planning to buy again once I finish up the other toners. Or I may just buy it anyway because I love it so much.
Any products you are trying to use up?