Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 18, 2013

Shopping My Stash: Week 1 Makeup Edition

I love reading these kind of posts. It's interesting to see what others have in their makeup stash. Here are a few items I'm planning to give attention this week when I put on makeup. Please excuse the glare. I used my phone camera!




Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On  Eye Shadow Pencils: I have no idea why I don't use these more often. These make great bases and are so easy to apply on the eyes. If wearing as a shadow, I highly recommend the 24/7 Eye Shadow Blending Brush. It's only $16 and makes application/blending a breeze.


Clinique Chubby Stick For Eyes in Massive Midnight: This is such a great shade of navy. The color goes on smooth and sets well. It's a perfect shade for a navy smokey eye or alone blended out.

Dior 3 Couleurs Smoky Palette in Smoky Brown: If you buy one Dior eye shadow palette, get this one. The Taupe shade is perfect, and all shades apply and wear well. No problem with pigmentation here which can be an issue with the 5 pans.

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Finland: The best tinted moisturizer in my opinion hands down. Yes, I know it's expensive, but this covers well and makes skin so smooth. I'm so glad NARS added this lighter shade in Finland as Alaska was a tad too dark. This is perfect for the upcoming dry colder air as it provides great coverage and does not accentuate dry patches.


MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig: A MLBB shade perfect for fall.

Revlon Lash Potion WP Mascara: A nice drugstore mascara that adds volume and length. It's not a drastic look,but it wears well. It reminds me of DiorShow. But, I like this one better.

MUFE Aqua Eyes in Black and Brown: I've been neglecting these, but I do like the formula.

MAC Blush in Love Cloud : A really pretty natural pink blush that's perfect for fall. I do not like bold blushes on my fair skin, so this one fits the bill for more color in the fall months.

MAC Chromographic Pencil in NW15/20: I always forget I have this! I'll be wearing this to add definition and brightness to my eyes.

Do you shop your stash weekly or occasionally?



No comments:

Post a Comment